Scooby Wright III

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think Williamson has great potential to be a stud in this league. Woodyard is on his way out, & seriously doubt ZB resigns. Having amother impact ILB would do wonders for this defense, but personally I think DBs are a bigger need.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

You said it. What does Kendall Wright have to do with needing Scoobie Wright.

3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I meant Zach Brown wah my bad

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

OH now I get why you said that. hahahah

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

is Scooby still a solid 2nd rounder? - They keep calling for him maybe to slip to 3rd ----

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We can't take both Bosa and Wright. Too many white guys on defense at that point.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'll take Scooby Wright a guy who hit's nasty and WRAPS UP over a Michael Griffin 365 days out of a year... (yes, I know one is an ILB and one is a FS )

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

This Scooby character is white?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Scooby Wright will probably go somewhere in the early to mid-third (I'm guessing in the same range that Chris Borland did a few years ago to the 49ers). As far as your mock, I believe we'd have a better chance at getting Wright in the 3rd as compared to Bell. Bell will go in the second. You could switch those two, but I'd actually prefer to target safety in free agency with a guy like Tashaun Gipson.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar