Schwenke not yet on Titans’ radar

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You could be right, Woods may very well have a better rookie season than Hunter, but its obvious the plan was always to groom Hunter for next year.

After next year comes and goes we can really know if Woods is better, but til then Im sticking by the GM that drafted Hunter. So far Ruston Webster has been on fire with his early draft picks.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I hope you're right. I pride myself in judging which players are better. I think woods will be a better pro WR overall.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well, these 2 players are a classic case of what you see is what you get for Woods versus the much more raw but much higher ceiling Hunter! If you needed a WR right away, Woods was a good choice. If you're trying to hit a homerun for the future and you're willing to take that risk (especially since the titans are so deep at WR), that's a different way to go.

If Woods was on our team instead of Hunter, I don't think he plays right now and would also be more likely to play in the future barring injuries to the guys in front of him.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar