Schwenke done for season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We actually may be better at the Center position now gang...

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's pretty Douche to pile on Schwenke now that he's got a potentially career threatening injury. He was probably our best/2nd best OL this year. Yes, he started out skaky, but he was playing well and that's tough on this team.

He wasn't getting drive killing or any penalties for that matter and was hardly the weakest link.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You know what? This is true. Schwenke wasn't hanging on to opponent jerseys and his hands didn't live in his opponents helmets. So yes, technically he was our best Oline player.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Always sucks to hear something like this. Hopefully he can be ready for next season. I really hope we found a gem in galik. Or will we be starting a known bum?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hes 24 and from BC

IMO there will be no letdown at C and possibly an upgrade.

BUT with Gallik starting the Titans have zero substitute interior OL on the roster

someone from the/a practice squad will get promoted. Which means Webster will probably cut Hunter cause you know 3 WRs is better than 4!

Man this crazy roster is beyond stupid
    I know Schwenke going on IR opens a roster spot.

I was just making a point about the crazy roster Wizinator put together

#35 GoT, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Na, if he cut Hunter for anything it'd be another slow tight end.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Schwenke has been abysmal all season. I would say he's been the 2nd worst after Poutasi.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

JC, we need you to start trolling Kuharsky,Schefter and Wyatt about Whiz losing the locker room and losing to an interim HC rumors! Get on it!

9. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Spot on when all he has to beat is a walking penalty machine and three turnstiles. Either way , I wish him a speedy recovery from a really nasty injury.

10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Now we get to see what the back up to a guy that should be a back up can do! To go along with the rest of the line that wouldn't even make it as back ups on most teams. (Minus Lewan)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar