Schwartzies

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am trying to put something together and need your help. I want to compile a list of our beloved DC's best (stupidest) statements to the press and or dumbest on the field moves during a game. For example at the end of the last Indy game last year he stated "You can't blitz Peyton Manning", a couple of week later the chargers and then later in the playoffs the sqeelers had peyton dancing like the old UT/Florida games. I know that many of you like this guy as much as me (sarcasm) so I am asking for your assistance.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Would he work for you?

If you were named head coach of an nfl team and he was available would he even get an interview?

Then there is something wrong about the guy who hired him and keeps him on this team.

The more we complain about schwartz or collins or anything else the more fisher will cling to those guys because that is how jeff fisher is. He is arrogant and stubborn and is not about to fire some guy just because a bunch of ignorant fans(His likely perception) say he should. Boo collins and he'll love the guy even more.

We need to stop bashing schwartz and go after the source of the problem. If someone smokes cigarettes and gets lung cancer do you curse the cancer or the things that caused it in the first place?

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well if I'd known Fisher paid so much attention to our board I'd have put more thought into my posts.

Are you saying he's so stubborn that if every fan showed up at home games wearing a T shirt with "I love Schwartzie" on it, that Fisher will react by firing him? You may have hit on a genius idea RollTide:banana:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If only Pacman would pop a cap in him...:sad2:

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

he would probably be caught in zone and miss schwartz by 3 yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar