Schwartzie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Wait a minute...

Schwartz sucks more than Chow... :))

2. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

That the Titans will once again draft heavily on the defensive side and will not likely draft an O-line or #1 WR.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'll take your word for it...I really haven't bothered to compare suction or air flow between the two...

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Hahahaha!!!

:ha: :)) :ha: :))

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Good point :))

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

This could get ugly.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Because our DC cannot find a way to implement his players into his scheme instead he just keeps his theories the same and doesn't play to the strength of his players. Is it a coincidence, none of our Defensive draft picks have done crap? Or is it a merely becuase their coach can't find away to highlight what the player does good(playing Tank in a 2deep zone all the time, you gotta be kidding me).

That is what MsTitan's point was.

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

TJ, I like your analysis of where our money should go this off-season, but it's not going to happen. There's no FA interior OL guys worth throwing money at. I think if we want to do any upgrading, our money has to go to the defensive side of the ball. That Jared Allen guy is a very attractive FA. He's young and has proven he can get to the QB. Him opposite KVB would give us two dominant DE's for years. All thats left is a dominant DT, whether that's AH or someone we aquire through FA or Draft, we'll see. Next, we need CB help. There's two FA's who are worth throwing some money at and thats Samuels and Clements. Samuels is a very attractive candidate; he's young, has good coverage skills (which is something we've lacked at the CB position for awhile) and has shown improvement each year. If we can address DE, DT and CB in FA it will free our hand immensely in the draft. It will allow us the freedom of drafting offensively. As MsTitan pointed out, it's something we haven't done in a long time.

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Our tough "smash mouth" attitude died when Schwartz took over our defense. Even with good talent we could see our dominance diminish. Our D begin to look like a “bend but don’t break” type instead of “Bears” like “kick your butt” 46. Yes Schwartz should have been gone along time ago.

As far as our OC goes, we should have offered Dinker a new contract 3 years ago and instead of letting him move on. I thought he did wonders to move our offense to the next level, far better than the Superbowl team. I have not been impressed with Chow so far. USC was explosive & I expected him to bring that to us.

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Yeah, it's kind of ironic to think that we didn't pony up and pay Dinger, but after he left we ended up with a downgrade, but payed him similarly to what Dinger got in NY... Ironic eh?:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar