Schwartzie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The same reason Chow is still with the franchise?

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

ouch

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'll give Chow a break because he has a very, very, very green QB PROJECT in Vince. Clearly you can all see that Vince is some time away. His legs don't look as good as they did against college opponents do they? And he still hasn't proven to anyone that he can throw the ball consistently.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

the presence of schwartz & absence of haynesworth is affecting this d more than anything. TN needs to get rid of schwartz and sign a couple of vets on d next season or we will be facing another losing season next year continuing to post threads about how bad we suck. Defense wins games.. yet unfortunately our defense is being run by a lunatic coordinator.

5. TitanJeff

And Schwartz has a very, very, very green project in Pacman. Shouldn't a shut down corner get a little extra time as well?

I'm being a little sarcastic here but I continue to see Schwartz on the hot seat (as he should be) yet Chow is given a pass.

His offense was inferior last year. It was inferior under Collins. And, guess what, it remains inferior.

It will remain inferior until he can run the football consistently.

If I am the owner of this team, I make running the football the #1 priority of anything this offseason. Screw drafting a WR. I say goodbye to Piller, Mawae and Olson and buy the best OL money can assemble.

If I have any money left over, I do it on the other side of the football on the DL.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Why care so much about offense when the team is eating 30/40 points per game from opponents. Even if we had the best offense in the league we would still lose most of our games thanks to the defense's inability to secure its goal line.

edit: typo

7. TitanJeff

Teams don't score 30/40 points without the football.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

thanks to the defense's inability to cause turnovers..

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Eh? Like when has he put them to use to for you to question in this way.

Gee his 19yd TD run against the Colts & him outpacing Mathis on sunday to save a TD looked real shabby by NFL standards.

10. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Chow is just in his 2nd year with a rookie QB. Schwartz has been DC for how long, 5 yrs? He is yet to put even a average Defense on the field.

And the 03 D that was #1 against the run can be credited to Dinger for putting up points early and often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar