Schwartzie update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Time once again to :dead: so here goes;
    Hot off the offical NFL web site are the lastest D rankings,
    -Total D 32nd ranked at 374.3 yards per game, that is dead last in the leauge boys and girls.
    -Passing 25th ranked at 223.4 yards per game, that's a pretty good day for any QB and we get to see it every week.
    -Rushing 31st ranked 150.9 yards per game, I know fat albert has been away for a while but still at that pace it will be almost 1.4 miles of rushing for the year, or to put it another way about as far away as I park to go to the games.
    -Scoring 31st ranked at 27.0 points per game, enough said here.
    -Completion % 30th ranked at 64.9%, this is huge considering anything over 60% for a qb is considered all pro status.
    :grrr:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

At least we are balanced!

Horrible in every category!

If that 31st in scoring defense holds that would mean we were 30th, 29th and 31st in successive years. Great defense!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A solid 32nd!

Ther next to last team the jets gives up 13 fewer yards per game. Looks like fisher and schwarz have the title almost rapped up!

Great job guys!

Edit: how did we get worse? We returned this season with 8 of the same starters from last years defense and added hope, thornton and robaire. Isn't hope better than tank? Isn't thornton better than sirmon?

4. yes but we now have sirmon int he middle which does us no good, and lamont and hill are playing worse than ever, i strongly think that this next draft needs to be a degensive draft, except CJ!

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think that for Schwartz to have a sytem that works he has to have all pros at every single position. He doesn't seem able to come up with a gameplan that protects our weak links.

We need to spend our FA money getting the best DE available and then pick up a lower rated vet CB. This draft is going to be deep at CB and safety so value will be had in the 2nd and 3rd rnds. Also is pretty good at MLB, but I like what I've seen from Tulloch.

I agree CJ in the 1st then CB in the 2nd and safety in the 3rd.

6. i like that draft plan

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

lets give this guy a round of applause for being dead last in defense

great job jimbo :baghead:

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i guess it doesn't help to have press corner playing zone

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Schwartz D is like the guy who learns karate & thinks he can fight.

He says to someone, come at me as if you've got a knife & are going to stab me. So you go at him & end up breaking his nose & dropping him to the floor. The idiot gets mad & says you didn't come at him the right way.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You know that's exactly how I picture Schwartz... he even looks like that too :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar