schwartz throws a hissy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

He is well known in this state and coached at a nearby SEC school and his playing days and coaching days qualify him to know and understand the various schemes that Schwartz and other coaches use from game to game. This coach knows a lot of people in the Titans organization and in other coaches at other places and Jim Schwartz is recognized as a good coach by all.

You guys can continue your whining session.:ha:

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And you can continue to avoid answering questions, you're becoming quite good at it.

5. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Maybe he is too busy looking at the stat sheets to realize that other players may be better, possible more athletic. I think Finnegan is better than Hill. But Hill continues to start.

6. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

You need to refresh your own memories.

In this same thread, I asked a question before nayone else did and nobody answered mine. No it is you whiners, who are dancing between thee rain drops

Answer it and I'll be happy to share my responses.:))

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

What question? The one about could someone explain how a gameplan is put together? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Umm, I did answer it.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

FightinTitan

The games up captain redhat,admit it buddy, you are Jim Schwartz

10. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

No you did not.

Tick...Tock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar