Schwartz lovin'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Indianapolis (10-1) at Tennessee (4-7) -- For the second consecutive week, the Titans resourceful defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz must craft a game plan to stop a quarterback named Manning. He's getting pretty good at it, too. The Colts squeaked past Tennessee 14-13 in Indy in Week 5, and last week the Titans upset the Giants at home thanks to that team-record 24-point fourth quarter. With Vince Young developing faster than anticipated, folks around the league are starting to realize Tennessee will be a team to watch in 2007. The Titans are 4-2 after their 0-5 start, and that's with Tennessee blowing a 26-7 second-quarter lead at home against Baltimore three weeks ago.

drunk.

2. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

B.S.....Just like my Ex-Girlfriends initials B.S...

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No no. He's good. He's really good.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

LOL, we'll find out soon enough

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:cheers3:

:beer:

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I especially liked how Peter King predicted that Schwartz would give Manning 68 different looks on 68 snaps.... of course, last time we played Schwartz was labelled a genius for showing the same look for 68 snaps....

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hail Chief Redhat

:biglaugh:

[​IMG]

hey, good luck Jim. you are all we have... for now...

but unless Fisher is gone... he's here.
    They might as well be conjoined.

I just want to win. Maybe it's personnel. Maybe it's conditioning.
    I don't want to bash this guy right now.

He's all we got.

[​IMG]

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Jim Schwartz is not as bad as many of you think, his defense will be ready tomorrow...

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Our only hope is that Swartz tells LT it's an away game and puts him on a plane.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Schwartz sucks. All they had to say was blowing a 26-7 lead to BALTIMORE....and their terrible offense. Let's see if he has the chuckers ready to play from the get-go and not get a lashing from Fat Al and Keith in the third quarter.

I put last week on playmaking by Pac and Vince and Jeff Fisher Syndrome from the Giants coaching staff, terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar