Schifino signs with Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Holy **** they just got a whole lot better!!!! not.

2. They will still suck like us without McNair and with Cutler o Leinart at QB.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Maybe he will give the Texans a case of hammypullitis

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Not sure where he thinks he's going to fit in...they have AJ and the rookie KR, and they just traded for Moulds.

I guess I'd be happy to be able to say I pulled my hammy for three different NFL teams, too....

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The Texans should be much improved next year. Remember that only one year ago they were 7-9 and appeared to be on the verge of a playoff run. They added Moulds which should help a ton. Andre Johnson will be a true weapon as a number 2 since he's already a legit number 1. They've already signed a few defensive upgrades and are set to draft some guy named Reggie Bush. Don't underestimate them...

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Most likely he realizes he's a better fit for them then he is sitting on his couch. I'd be surprised if he made the team. But at least he's got a chance.

7. He signed with the Pats last year and didn't stick around. I'd expect more of the same in Houston, but guys with his size and athletic ability tend to get a number of chances.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They stole Moulds, getting him for a late draft pick is ridiculous.

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Yeah, that's another example of a guy b*tching his way out of an unhappy situation. Corey Dillon set the precedent, TO made it popular, Dante capitalized...Maybe McNair's trying the same thing?:banned:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar