Schifino signs with Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler We can't be that bad, can we?

Holy **** they just got a whole lot better!!!! not.
  3. They will still suck like us without McNair and with Cutler o Leinart at QB.
  4. maximus

maximus Starter

Maybe he will give the Texans a case of hammypullitis
  5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Not sure where he thinks he's going to fit in...they have AJ and the rookie KR, and they just traded for Moulds.

I guess I'd be happy to be able to say I pulled my hammy for three different NFL teams, too....
  6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The Texans should be much improved next year. Remember that only one year ago they were 7-9 and appeared to be on the verge of a playoff run. They added Moulds which should help a ton. Andre Johnson will be a true weapon as a number 2 since he's already a legit number 1. They've already signed a few defensive upgrades and are set to draft some guy named Reggie Bush. Don't underestimate them...
  7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Most likely he realizes he's a better fit for them then he is sitting on his couch. I'd be surprised if he made the team. But at least he's got a chance.
  8. He signed with the Pats last year and didn't stick around. I'd expect more of the same in Houston, but guys with his size and athletic ability tend to get a number of chances.
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

They stole Moulds, getting him for a late draft pick is ridiculous.
  10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Yeah, that's another example of a guy b*tching his way out of an unhappy situation. Corey Dillon set the precedent, TO made it popular, Dante capitalized...Maybe McNair's trying the same thing?:banned:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.