Schefter says Titans contacted Jamarcus Russell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well if cheese truckers like him I think I might have too reevaluate the whole 'Diva' thing

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I understand why people in TN hate him. But I think its more because of his potential than anything else. He had the tools, the IT factor, and was improving his decision making by limiting turnovers. He had a very high ceiling.

Thing is now. Locker has the same type of tools and is developing the IT factor. He hasn't committed a turnover all year and has a little more zip on the ball while lacking a little in elusiveness. Locker has a very high ceiling as well and could surpass current QB's in effectiveness if he keeps improving.

Wins matter for a QB and Locker could lead a potent offense if he learns when to run, when to extend the play, and when to stand in the pocket. He's already surpassed my expectations. I was excited when we initially drafted him because of his mobility. That's why I liked Vince's upside. Mobile QB's just give you an added element when a passing play is covered well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is like being sentenced to death and getting to pick your method of execution....... 'I do not want to die but will take lethal injection over electrocution.'

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

WHo cares what his stats were 3 years ago when he played his final game as a Titan?

He sucks. Period. That is why no one wants him but fanbois like you. Your mancrush is still unbelievable to me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He could have been good. But chose not to. And blame everyone else instead of take responsibility. He is not an underdog, he is an underachiever who was given every opportunity to be successful and blew it. That is why we hate him.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

at this point let fans try out for qb. Try outs will be held in the titans parking lot now thru friday and winner gets to stand behind center on sunday vs seattle. Bright side, you get a free trip to seattle :) I am more against Russell than anyone, I don't want that bum on this team! He was the # 1 Bust ever in the NFL!

7. jbrit

jbrit Starter

Didn't VY get beat out in Buffalo by ... Ryan Fitzpatrick???

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

That's just a lie.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Well seeing that that's the time I made the statement its completely relevant to the assessment I made.

Fan bois? Just stop. Your the one getting all emotional.

Like a woman.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea man I agree with you. Can anyone help him? He's acting like Danny over here:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar