Schefter says Titans contacted Jamarcus Russell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

VY straight won. He could fit the gameplan for Locker. If Locker goes down we don't miss a beat. He's playing for respect and his retirement. He'd play with heart and still has friends on the team. Knows the coaches and fits the scheme.

He was McNair's understudy. Only just.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

haha and Tebow is a worse option? My gosh, U.S. society is messed up.

3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I loved VY besides 1 season. He was a clown for the most part but he sometimes had that IT factor. I love Jake now. I hate Rusty lol.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

How the hell is he rehabbing a knee injury? How did he injury it. Get all high on drank then bank it on the coffee table?

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

prob got in a fight when he was in jail, who knows, this guy is a first round bum!

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I doubt Locker is coming back anytime soon if we're talking to guys like Jamarcus Russell

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would rather have fans try out for qb every game before we sign this bozo.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

BETTER THAN AARON ROGERS AND MOST HALL OF FAME QBZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Okay, I heard it had nothing to do with football. It was the marketing department that contacted Jamarcus to see if he wanted to advertise his new product at LP Field.
    [​IMG]

:troll:

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Vince Young was very impressive his last few seasons here. He was also pretty solid his rookie year. He was improving when he got injured.

Aaron Rodgers say behind a Hall of Fame QB for 3 years, is in one of the best systems for QB's, and has a stable of great receivers.

At the time, there was not huge separation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar