Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Schefter says Titans contacted Jamarcus Russell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    VY straight won. He could fit the gameplan for Locker. If Locker goes down we don't miss a beat. He's playing for respect and his retirement. He'd play with heart and still has friends on the team. Knows the coaches and fits the scheme.

He was McNair's understudy. Only just.
    nytitaner high fives this.
  2. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043
    haha and Tebow is a worse option? My gosh, U.S. society is messed up.
  3. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043
    I loved VY besides 1 season. He was a clown for the most part but he sometimes had that IT factor. I love Jake now. I hate Rusty lol.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    How the hell is he rehabbing a knee injury? How did he injury it. Get all high on drank then bank it on the coffee table?
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

prob got in a fight when he was in jail, who knows, this guy is a first round bum!
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    I doubt Locker is coming back anytime soon if we're talking to guys like Jamarcus Russell
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    I would rather have fans try out for qb every game before we sign this bozo.
    GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    BETTER THAN AARON ROGERS AND MOST HALL OF FAME QBZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    Okay, I heard it had nothing to do with football. It was the marketing department that contacted Jamarcus to see if he wanted to advertise his new product at LP Field.

[IMG]

:troll:
    Dman high fives this.
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261

Vince Young was very impressive his last few seasons here. He was also pretty solid his rookie year. He was improving when he got injured.

Aaron Rodgers say behind a Hall of Fame QB for 3 years, is in one of the best systems for QB's, and has a stable of great receivers.

At the time, there was not huge separation.