Scaife to Sign Tender

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Bo Scaife will sign his franchise tender and report to offseason workouts. Scaife will make $4.46 million in 2009 as part of his franchise tag. A number of teams expressed in interest in trading for Scaife during this weekend’ NFL Draft. In the third round, the Titans drafted TE Jared Cook from South Carolina. However, Scaife's agent, Kevin Robinson, is still hopeful his client receives a long-term deal from the Titans. "Bo is a team guy and he wants to be in Tennessee," Robinson said. "We’ll continue to work on a long-term deal, at least that’s what the Titans have told us they are willing to do."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lol Titans go his butt in gear by signing Cook..

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

smart move

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

If Jared Cook backs up all the hype about him, I don't see a need for scaife. Stevens from last year can block well (apparently). Don't know the future of Crumpler however, but I wouldn't even be concerned if he left right now.

5. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Haha, didn't take him long after we got Cook.

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

see ya anyway idiot

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

In the end Scaife has proven himself time and time again. He is a good NFL TE, and we are lucky to have him. I hope Cook pans out to be even better, but until then I will take Bo any day of the week. Glad he signed!

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Cook and Britt are going to cause problems for opposing defenses. I can't wait to see what our offense can do with their combination of size and speed. This offense could get scary in the coming years...which is something we Titans fans aren't used to.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This is how we get our #2 back next draft..

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Scaife, Stevens and Cook shall be a nice, set future at TE for many years to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar