SB LI & Division Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Someone tell Kaepernick it's not 1978...

colin.jpg

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He's the worst...

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

The Texans are going to hang mad points on folks with those receivers and Osweiler.

They will light us up.

We are an 8-8 squad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Osweiler? lol ok

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I like the post thread don't get me wrong, but posting everyone's division, playoff predictions, is like when you have that one friend who runs down his entire fantasy team to you - you don't really care you just grin and bare it.

But predictions are fun none-the-less

No one else seems be as high as the NY Football Giants as myself , sleeper team- NFC East is bad and someone has to win, they are due.

Not counting out Seattle as well

Don't like anyone in the AFC this year - seems like New England's to lose as always

Hard to go against the Patriots - Cardinals SB

Both conferences seem wide open. NFC may run through Green Bay as Rodgers will be hungry as ever from the mess last year, albeit they all stay healthy this time.

Packers vs Cardinals NFC Championship

Patriots vs Chiefs AFC Championship

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Osweiler is overrated and over paid. Their OL isn't looking great. Watt is banged up. That's my logic for having them last.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I can't believe you guys think osweiler is good lol. John elway would never let a good qb go no matter the money. Clearly he saw something that was not worth paying for.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

He looks like the dude serving me shawarma

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Didn't Osweiler just have Demarious Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, a healthy run game and the leagues top defense in Denver? Based on his passing with all that, I can't possibly expect the scoreboard to be lighting because of him and Lamar Miller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar