SB LI & Division Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The Pats could have a roster composed of Tiny Time, a 3 toed sloth, Han Solo frozen in Carbonite, and The Kid Who Lives In a Bubble and people would still pick the Pats to go to the SB. WTF do they get this chit?

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Pathetic isn't it...they could start 0-4 without Terrific Tom

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I hate the Pats but I get it. They find ways to win and always have depth and good coaching. It just works

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

AFC doesn't have a clear favorite. Broncos with Sieman at QB? Nobody's convinced on the regulars like Steelers, Colts or Ravens, that's for sure. Patriots have only been to the super bowl a million times in the last ten years.

Honestly the Chiefs may be a darkhorse

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Chiefs are always in it. Good coaching overall, good defense, solid run game, and solid field general in Alex Smith. No big arm, but reliable as hell. Dude has no TD's to a WR and still went to playoffs hahahaha

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And they cheat :)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. aztitans

aztitans Starter

I've been feeling this way for a while with regards to Manning and Brady teams owning the AFC. I've been saying for over a year that Carr, Bortles and Mariota will own the AFC for the next decade plus, conferences are usually dominated by about three teams for a decade. 1981 was a watershed year with Cincinnati and San Francisco (Bill Walsh was actually responsible for both teams being there) jumping from the trash heap 2-14 in 78 and 79 then 6-10 in 1980 then 13-3 and new Dynasty in 1981 and good bye Dallas, Minnesota and La Rams dominators of the seventies in the NFC. The Giants , Redskins, and Bears would join the 49ers to kick the crap out of every pass happy AFC team (excluding 1983 Raiders) that would show up in the Super Bowl for about 13 years. 1999 was also a similar type year with the St. Luis Rams and Titans, the Titans were just a couple of broken legs in AFC championship game (Thigpen, Robertson) and a couple of teams namely Oakland 2002 (half team on steroids and about 50 million over the cap) and Baltimore 2000 (38 million over the cap , and about 10 players that should have been behind bars that season Ray Lewis, Chris Macalister, Jamal Lewis, Shannon Sharpe, Chris Harris, Peter Boulware , and a couple more, and New England 2003, Drew Bennett drop from being 4 time Champions and 2000's team of the decade, you could even throw the 2008 Titans in there as well with Ravens twisting Chris Johnson who by all accounts was on his way 300 yds that day. Mariota is going to get the Super Bowls Campbell and Pastorini never got 78,79, the ones warren Moon let get away 91,92,93 and the ones McNair had taken from him by cheaters 00, 02,03. I thin k we could win up to six Super Bowls in the next 12 years, and it could start this year, the AFC is about as bad as it's been since mid 80's.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just need Charles to stay healthy. There O-Line did change a lot this off-season, not sure if it's for better or for worse.

Have a feeling Marcus Peters will take a huge step forward this season and become one of the better young corners in the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Have you actually watched any of their games? My buddy is a Pats fan, so I have. Jimmy G has looked terrible. Brissett looks SIGNIFICANTLY better than him. Sorry, but you're wrong on this one JCB.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL Jimmy is playing vs 1's, you cant even be serious right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar