say we lose this week.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

with the expectation of CBJ starting for us -- say we lose -- how many more games do we have to lose after that before we thrust in Met....

2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

CBJ will get eaten alive by watt and co. Next week. He can't read defenses or can't make a decision. I say if QB getting wrecked, put locker in and let him play. Then after bye play Mett. Just a thought.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

i don't even call him CBJ... I call him Jitters... I just used 'CBJ' so ppl knew who I was talking about without having to comb through the roster..... and highlights.. lol,,,

I say Met needs put in next week (If I had my way, it'd be sunday.... lol) -- granted I guarantee it won't happen,

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Weird though locker not starting this week . He supposed to be the guy.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Mettenberger sucks.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

definitely ready for your 'Winston Whines'

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CBJ hasn't been that bad. He falls apart in the 4th quarter but if we have the lead and he's not asked to do much we could win.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Fry

[​IMG]

But seriously. Say we throw Mettenberger in there and he looks worse than the other two. What does that accomplish? We see a sixth round pick rookie QB struggle in the NFL. That should be expected, to be honest.

What type of realistic production would we need to see in order to not highly draft a QB in 2015?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Broken Arrow

Say you're wrong altogether... we put him in, and he tosses 300 yards, 3tds a game?... you'll never be able to find out unless we add him to the mix...

The Duck and the 'Mole are two QB's I NEVER WANT... except for maybe draft pick bait..

10. Fry

I could be wrong, but the odds are significantly in my favor of being right.

Assuming he plays just like an average sixth round pick does in his rookie season, what type of production do people need to see to think maybe he has a shot in 2015?

Everyone wants to see him because of the unknown, but no one has really put an expectation level on what they want/need to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar