Say it isn't snow!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I just hope it freezes bad for 2 days and kills all the wasp in my area. They get worse and worse every year. I hate them.

2. STF

STF "blank"

As a Swede, I like the four seasons a year as well, you kind of get used to it.

But now, living in LA for a year or more, my swedish roommate had this to say:
    'I love seasons. That’s why I live in a place where we skip the shlty ones'

and even though I do like having all four seasons.. snow in april is not cool.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Plant a tree or shrub that attracts hornets. They will chase the wasps away..

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Somehow that doesn't fully solve my fear of stinging insect problem.

Although last year we had a lot of huge bees (carpenter bees i guess), and they did seem to fight the wasp away. And I didn't mind them as much, but I heard their sting is actually the worst.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd prefer to not have all four in ONE week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I love 4 seasons and actually like winter but sub freezing temps this time of year means we don't have hundreds of pieces of fruit that we normally would have and that sucks. We have 10 fruit trees all in bloom.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't like it either, but it happens all the time. Was it two years ago that we had snow for Easter, the second weekend in April? As long as it isn't a hard freeze it won't really kill anything. Hey, I grilled out four times last week, I'm not complaining about the weather. Yesterday was gorgeous. Just put your head down, get through the bad days, and be glad that this is the last of them.

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

here in wisconsin, we were supposed to get 7 inchs of snow, but we got nothing...but i hate snow in every sense of the word.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i think its funny when people from Tennessee just expect no more cold weather after we see some 70 degree temps in March...ha!

10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

ironicaly, that is the same thought process here in wisconsin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar