Say Fisher leaves after this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PAtitansfan53, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

are you serious with this?

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Most people here watched the same games including me. I don't think that has much to do with it.

There are plenty of situations where we are inclined to say that our team had a chance of winning it. In fact, different people would include different games. It is all very subjective. The only way we can be objective is to use the measure that everyone else uses... the final score. Now, I could see if we were down 4 and at the 10 yard line and we throw a pick for a TD or something in the closing seconds to push it out to 11, but I don't remember anything of that sort happening. Seven points is a pretty common measure for a close game, but I was just picking a number since you declined to. Eight points will only include one other game, and in the end, I still agree that Fisher has won close games and lost close games. I'm not willing to add up his career totals or anything, but I would wager a guess that he is at least 45% in close games. I would guess that the figure is closer to 55%. Which means that, he is at least average, probably above average.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We should get Bill Cowher.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Pete Carroll

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Steve Spurrier.

I swear, I kill me sometimes!

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i hope you're being sarcastic..

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jimmy is the man..

We have nothing but busts on the defensive line; la girl, odom, starks, haynesworth. Haynesworth kicks a guy in the head and can't play for a third of a season. We have a 7th rd 3rd string caliber starting corner. A castrated safety with no instincts. A crippled starting middle linebacker who couldn't crack a 5.5 40. Vince lombardi couldn't coach that defense but jimmy S got 8 wins out of it. He held them together and got what he could.

Jimmy S is an elite coordinator who could be an elite head coach!

9. u have swayed my opinion!!! lol

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Chief Red Hat ,in my estimation, isn't responsible for several of our 8 wins - here's some examples .........

NYG - we were down 21-0 until a few individual efforts
    JAX - our defense got crushed in that game - individuals again
    @HOU - that was won by VY - HOU took us to overtime

I'll side with a few fellow posters .... you can't be serious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar