Say Fisher leaves after this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PAtitansfan53, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What's the story on that?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think he was down here studying and a team needed a coach so he did it. I think it was his first coaching job. Went undefeated those two years as well I believe.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I vote 'no' on Gunny getting the job. He'd be an even more rose-colored glasses wearing version of Fisher with his "well, Reinfeldt drafted him and he's a pro GM, so he must be good. I'll give him 4 more years to produce" attitude. :)

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

hahahahahhaha, so true

but if Fisher ever does leave(which i hope he won't) i would definitely want chow as the head coach

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't see Fish going anywhere.. If he does I'd like to see them take a look at Russ Grimm. Who knows maybe Nashville is close enough to NC that Cowher might be interested..
    If Fish goes, so does Schwartz and Chow...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Bill Cowher
    Pitt owns his rights till '08 then he's clear to coach another club

If Jeff were in the Titans long term plans, wouldn't ya think he'd been extended by now ?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

key statement
    I can guarantee Schwartz would leave if Jeff were released ....
    could see Chow still in the mix though

more than likely though, any new coach would be sure to bring in his own staff at key positions

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Bill Cowher.... That would be so sweet

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

probably Chow

10. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

If Bud Adams knows what's best for him, he'd do what it takes to keep Fish as the HC of the Titans.

That is, unless he feels like putting the Titans in a Oilers-sized Uhaul...

Hey, if he did it "with" you, he'd do it "TO" you. I'm just saying....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar