Say Fisher IS fired...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Who REALISTICALLY takes the helm next season (not your Paul Brown fantasy choice)?

2. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Mike Shannahan. Makes so much sense.

Bill Cowher would not take the job, knowing him being a die-hard fan of the steelers. (When we stepped on the " Legendary Towel ")

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

An unreal coach would do better too. Daffy Duck. Bugs Bunny. Both available. Shoot, I'd look seriously at the Wiley Coyote.

5. tree

tree Starter

At least Wiley Coyote would try different things.
    I am so sick of seeing CJ ran like he is EG.
    Not to mention playing ball control Offense when you cant stop anyone on D.

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Shanahan, because he can coach a young QB (perhaps Young or a first round pick) and then switch our D to a 3-4.

On paper, he would get the most done and I honestly think itd show in the win-loss column (for the better, obviously)

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Me

What??!! It makes sense have you read my posts?

8. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I think "realistically" Mike Shanahan probably has the best chance (for some reason I dont see them giving a unproven DC/OC a chance) to be here in Tennessee. If he can bring in a great DC with him..I think things would be heading in the right direction

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Gregg Williams

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Except he might try to eat CJ because he would think CJ was the road runner.
    :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar