Satisfied With WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Williams has been hurt, that's why he's not playing.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Good things have been said about Hawk this week, leaves me optimistic about him.

3. gran54

gran54 Starter

Really happy with our wideouts this year. The top 5 I wanted to see on the depth chart are there, so it's all good. All in all the passing game is looking much more effective than previous years. Not much needs to be said for Britt. Washington is going to get his grabs and go deep from time to time. Williams has been hurt and really haven't seen to much from him, hard to judge. Mariani is getting a few snaps here and there and he is making some grabs for small yardage. Hawkins is coming up with some nice catches as well and has kept some drives alive. I'm just happy Gage is GONE!!!

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I love my boy Hawk. As for DWill. I like him, but i think for some reason people kind of overhyped him. He made a couple of catches every now and then but never anything special. He had the type of year Hawk could have had, had he got some PT. But i still will take him over Marc. Marc hasnt shown ANYTHING at the receiver position. And as much as i like him, i dont expect to see him be special at the position.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

MM must be doing something in pratice to be getting snaps

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wonder if Hawk will start in the slot this week, since Damians hammy is bugging him. Or is Mariani the #4 on the chart?

Regardless, glad to see Hawk finally get some looks. Hopefully he impresses!

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Well now that Britt is hurt i'm wondering if maybe the front office might regret not bring in Cotchery or some other veteran while they had the chance.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hindsight is 20/20. Have to move forward with who is out there NOW....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar