Sanits/Eagles 8:30 on FOX.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanGuy, Jan 13, 2007.

?
  1. Eagles

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Saints

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

So wild card weekend is over, now the divisionals are ramping up. I think this will be one of the better games this post-season. I am personally picking the eagles. I think they can win with stellar defense and Jeff Garcia protecting the football, and Brian Westbrook tearing it up. Now the saints need to go for whoever rod hood is guarding, because Lito Sheppard is out. Brees should have a good game. But the X factor has to be the saints running game. Deuce should be let loose and Reggie should run wild. Im not saying they will, but if they do New Orleans will increase their chances. The saints will also have the 12th man in their home field advantage. My Prediction is Eagles 31-28.

2. I'm going for the eagles, but I think this will be a very closley contested game, although there won't be as many TD's scored as you'd might think though...

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

:suspect:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Saints all the way

5. TitanGuy

I should have said if he runs wild then the saints will have a good chance, hence the cowboys game.

6. TitanGuy

well the saints have had the upper hand so far, but the Eagles defense is playing well

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Geaux Saints!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar