Sammy Watkins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Wants the (damn) ball....

Sammy Watkins tells Buffalo Bills they are making him 'look bad' with lack of targets

he's played in 2 games and a part game, where he got hurt? the game he played in he had 8 targets and 6/60

Are the Bills making him look bad or is he looking bad himself?

I hope when he does get some passes he does better than this...

Sammy Watkins does unique practice drill for Buffalo Bills (Video)

I say stfu and play the game Sammy, or at least get on the field and see what happens.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He's not wrong. The Bills gave up future picks for him to be the featured part of their offense. He should get those targets.

"That's what I get mad at: when I don't get looked at. I can look at film, and his eyes go straight that way and I'm not getting looked at, at all. That's when I get frustrated. When I have one-on-one coverage, go to me. I don't care what's going on over there. I don't care if he's open. When I get one-on-one, just target me."

And if he's one-on-one, he should be the target of choice, I think that's a no-brainer. You throwing to Watkins or Marquise Goodwin?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Whiz has a problem with this....

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree let your playmakers make plays..but he's been out all but 2 games..one he got 8 targets 6 recs..not sure what's hes b1tching about at the moment...he hasn't made himself available for targets this year...so basically hes complaining about the first game of the year? The game he got hurt he had 1 rec for 39 yds..who knows what would have happened the rest of the game.

Until he's back on the field he needs to go to the fridge and get a nice tall glass of stfu.

#4 Ontario Titan, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Shannon Sharpe has a girl's name.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wow a WR that's not happy, don't see that every day....

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

In b4 "He's unhappy, let's make a trade for him."

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly that's what I thought this thread was going to be haha

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar