Sally Reese: 104.5 The Zone Radio Interview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MidTNTitansFan, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidTNTitansFan

MidTNTitansFan Special Teams Standout

Sally Reese, Floyd's wife, was just on 104.5 the Zone and she was pissed. She was reacting to what John McClain had to say yesterday about Reese and Fisher not getting along. She said that Floyd was on his way to London and had no idea that she was calling in.

• She said that Reese was completely unaware that he and Fisher ever butted heads and had not indication he was being fired.
    • She said that he never issued a statement and that Underwood issued one on his behalf.
    • Lastly, she said that Reese was on the phone with Devin Hester and Fisher said that he wanted Lendale.

She had several other unhappy things to share, but that was the big stuff I got out of it. As George would say; spicy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sounds like Brenda Warner.

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The biggest thing I heard was her assertion that Floyd saved Fisher's job twice, that if Floyd hadn't intervened (presumably with Bud Adams) then Floyd would still be in Tennessee and Fisher would have been the one to hit the road.

She also characterized Floyd's dismissal as being "sucker-punched".

4. A.D.

Also, Terry McCormick was on the phone at the time so he'll probably write something about it.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

While possibly being true, she isn't exactly free of bias.

6. Faceless

Faceless Camp Fodder

Who is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. A.D.

She sounded very biased. Bitter, too.

Plaster asked her what Floyd's reaction would be when he found out she said all of this on the radio. She replied that he wouldn't lose any hair over it.:lol:

8. MidTNTitansFan

MidTNTitansFan Special Teams Standout

That's the biggest thing she hit on that I forgot. She even went so far to say how ironic it was that Reese saved Fisher's job twice, and it may have eventually got Reese fired.

I'm not sure how much of what she has to say is accurate, but it's definately interesting.

9. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

she also said that floyd was basically locked out too.. they packed his stuff and brought it to him, he wasnt allowed to come get it or go through his things.....

she was defiantly bitter. also said she felt bad for the players that were on the team from when he was there... but no the rest of the players (this was in regards to the beating they got sunday)

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I heard her today too (well most of it anyway). As Gunny said you shouldn't assume she's totally free of bias. But considering how long its been since Floyd was let go I tend to believe her. If Floyd had just been fired last week or something then I'd be a lot more likely to question some of the things she was saying. To me, she simply sounded like a wife who's had it with all the rumors and hearsay about her husband so she just wanted to clear the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar