saints waived haynes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Benson isnt a bust yet, he is in his second season and has battled injuries, and Rex Grossman is more of a dissappointment than a bust.

Put David Terrell on the list

2. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Yeah, you really can't call Benson or Grossman busts yet. Grossman has just had bad luck with injuries. He is starting now, had a good game last week. He could certainly still have a very good career. The same is true for Benson. It is only his second year.

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

A bust doesn't mean bad stats. It means huge disappointment, at least in NFL terms. Therefore, they are busts

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I bet your right.With the cap room we'll have next year we should be able to keep who we want. I can't see many of our free agents getting much interest with how poor we've been the last two years. I don't see Starks being a starter anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar