Saints @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

This loss is entirely on Palmer. We have two oportunities to win game. And he calls the most boneheaded plays ever. Deep pass on 3 rd and inches. Run with no time-outs. No slant pass with 5 secs left. He did the opposite of everything ur supposed to do in those situations.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. munie

munie Starter

in a nutshell

3. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

There were 5 seconds on the clock, there was nothing Locker could do.

HE tried to make something happen and he couldnt

4. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

It's the 'others' who are calling for him to play over Matt.

5. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Just get out of here your just being a little girl who learned the F word

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

well

stop acting like a ***** and people won't treat you like one.

7. Titans_Canes

Titans_Canes Camp Fodder

Did locker earn the position today? In my opinion, there is no going back. No point in starting hasselbeck the rest of the way. Go ahead and get Locker experience the rest of the year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm sick over this one. This one hurts a lot. As bad of a game as this was for our offense playcalling-wise we were still right there. How the f**k can you run the ball with no timeouts and the clock running down like that! Had we just spiked it we would have scored for sure and left the saints no time to come back.

Now houston wins the division which just adds insult to injury. We're not out of the playoff hunt completely but it's gonna be tough to get in.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Once again, what's the difference in a sack that ends the game and an interception that ends the game??? I don't fault him for lack of effort at all...but he has to get rid of the ball. I wouldn't be pissed at all had he thrown a pick

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This I agree with. It will be interesting to see how Munchak, at the end of the season, handles this. Will he follow through on all of his big talk about accountability right after he was hired, or will he pull a Fisher and hang on to the guy.

Cut him loose I say....while Locker is still an impressionable NFL infant who has not spent much time in a system.

Palmer does need to go after the season....between reading what Skitch relays from watching how he handles play calling during the game, all the way to the two most BONEHEADED offensive calls I have ever seen in an NFL game.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar