Saints Game Review

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

First of all, my friends, the future is BRIGHT for the Titans! Just think if we get one more draft class in next year that's as good as this years, we could be serious contenders!

That being said, the spot on Jake's sneak was terrible. There was a shot from the sidelines, with the orange down marker in plain view and it's at about Jake's waistline. Not sure what the refs saw on that. However, I think Munch deserves credit for not challenging that. It would have been inconclusive because you couldn't see the ball and not challenging left us 2 timeouts which allowed us to get the ball back.

Penalties killed us. Our O-line especially needs to be more disciplined.

I LOVE Locker. Man I can see him leading us to the playoffs for years and years. But I do agree he still is a little raw and needs to make the most of playing behind Hasselbeck. That being said, when do you think would be appropraite for him to start? Should he be the starter next year? I almost like the idea of him sitting about halfway through next year just to learn all he can.

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

You're right didn't see Greer live. Still I think if the one didn't run into the other, one of them makes the catch

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I want him to have an entire offseason learning behind Hasselbeck. I could see Hasselbeck getting hurt the first couple of games and Jake come in and not give it up.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They are who we thought they were, and we let em off the hook!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Do you guys think we sign Stafon Johnson now that Ringer is probably done for the season? It'll be good to see Jamie Harper get some more carries now.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No, they'll promote Herb Donaldson from PS.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

If it's Nate, probably yes. I still don't trust CJs hands.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Can he play safety or TE? If not....no...

9. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I mean if Ringer is gone for the season then we need another RB

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why?

Last season we only had 2 RB's all year.

We haven't shown any desire to spread the ball around in the backfield.

Plus Hall is now getting some touches.

We don't need another RB right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar