Saints @ Colts Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Colts run defense..

They replaced 2 pint sized corners with 2 6'0 200 lb guys. Morris is @ SAM from the beginning this year where he only started there 3 games last year.

And of course there is sanders who has missed half his career starts. He makes a big difference when healthy.

Anyone think that the colts miss doss after watching bethea thurs night? Where do the colts get these guys?

2. ColtinIraq

ColtinIraq Camp Fodder

Garbage huh? OK, well. Probably good enough to stop Appalachian State though huh?

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Why would they miss Doss? Bethea started I think the majority of games last year and he played really, really well. Doss wasnt even that good to begin with.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Deluxxe, doss lost his starting job to bethea last year but played when sanders went down and played great and really helped them. He tore his knee which is why he didn't play much.

I didn't say they were going to miss him i said the opposite of that. Bethea played great Thursday.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Actually, probably not.

6. ColtinIraq

ColtinIraq Camp Fodder

How about those Wolverines :ha:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I hope you're a Notre Dame fan. I really do. The irony.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

My college squad is 2-0, GET AT US
    PENN STATE BABY!!!!!!

9. 2-0 msu

Michigan Who??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar