Saints-1 Goodell-0

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As much as I like to see something blow up on Goodell, I really think that the Saints are pulling one over on the league.

Pretty disgusting in my opinion.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Agreed. Just the simple fact that Williams hasn't disputed anything tells me the whole thing was real and not only should they all be suspended their Super Bowl win should be vacated. That teams full of a bunch of low life scum.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Saints suck. Goodell sucks.

Brees is a douche.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

6. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Seriously?? What the hell kind of gratification would any player get from this? Tagliabue flat out said, yes I agree, you're guilty of this, but you wont be punished any further. Thats like being convicted of a felony and released at the end of the trial for time served. If anything it makes them look worse.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

So doesnt this mean Gregg Willisms lied,

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

for those challenged by such things Tags said Saints are guilty but season is almost over and so is any punishments on players but the coaches can suck it!

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Saints will forever be known (by me) as the Taints.

They not only represent a tainted championship, but the other type of taint as well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The leauge is just trying to sweep this under the rug and forget about it as much as they can at this point. Paul basically said that Goodell was right so he could save some face, but let Vilma off the hook so that maybe he would quiet down and everyone will forget this ever happened.

I don't know if I would say its Saints -1 Goodell - 0 though. Saints still lost their DC for life, HC for a year, interim HC for half a year, draft picks, etc and have a 5-8 record. So its more like Saints -1 Goodell - 6 ... maybe you could say Vilma-1 Goodell-0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar