Safety Position...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans10&25, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

obviously he isn't or else we wouldn't have signed Harper or moved Griffin to corner.

2. from what i have seen he definately is, its just that Fisher hardly ever gives rookies a chance unless there is no one else to do the job

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Finnegan isn't a rookie and if he wasn't giving rookies a chance why is Griffin playing instead of him?

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd rather we throw in Harper for a while and have Finnegan learn a little more from the two before rushing him in..

now thats what i call a secondary.. closeout secondary!

yet as long as chief red continues to call the prevent, i really don't see our defense stacking up any stats.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what you've seen of him was him playing against a backup QB throwing to a backup WR in the eagles game.

he's too valuble from a blitz and zone perspective in the nickle to move him outside.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

A back up QB that had the Eagles playing better than McNabb has in the past two years. Garcia was a perfect fit for the Eagles offense.

I feel Finnegan should get a shot at starting CB, but he should remain at NB a little longer. He will get his shot at CB this year though.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Did you just not watch McNabb and the Eagles offense before he got hurt last year? Can you spell MVP?

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMHO there is no way I'm going to believe Finnegan isn't a better CB (outside or NB) right now than Griffin.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McNabb had 2647 yards, 18 TDs and a 95.5 QB Rating in 10 games. And was early on favourite for the MVP.

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

it was really rediculous how well he was playing. team was the 2nd best in the league at a time early one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar