Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Safety & LB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I remember Fisher talking about how it is better to play a straight up defense against the Colts than to try gimmicks. The Bolts played essentially the Pats defense agaisnt the Colts and it worked very well with their personel.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,546
    true, but he could do differential calcalus in his head while backpeddaling on 3rd and 3
  2. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, just like he did With KVB.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,546
    KVB is immune to womanization by dehr Schwartz by the mighty presence of Washburn.
  3. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    lol :ha:
  4. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    KVB is having the best year in his career thanks to Schwartz.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,546
    Too bad he has focused so much on KVB as there are numerous other spots that could use some of whatever you think Schwartz has done for KVB.

ya know I read in the Tennessean just last week where Washburn said that when KVB worked out he said something like "If we can control his hands there is a lot to work with" or something like that.

No quotes from MbSGWb Schwartz on any training plans he had for KVB - but it is possible Schwartz slept at a Holiday Inn Express that night
  5. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    Holy cow! Your right. I can't believe Washburn said something similar that was kind of like but different than what you said. I'm sold. Hire Washburn cause he talked about a player.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    yep, rushing four every play to make sure none of the linebackers take his sacks.:ha:
  7. super_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Dont knock Schwartzie you might offend some of his bend over boys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.