Sadia Morrison Found Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Where he went to school has nothing to do with it. That statement just shows how misinformed you are.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

That's the main difference between the 2.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You don't see a difference in the way that Albert apologized, and the way that Pacman handled the situation? You didn't find Albert more credible? Are you kidding me? Everything that Pacman did showed a lack of remorse and anger that he was in trouble. Albert's statement was sincere, I don't really know how you can't get that. He talked about his kids and what was important to him and what he had done wrong. Pacman hasn't really ever admitted that he's done anything wrong but hang with the wrong crowd. Albert spent weeks in therapy, and talked about what he was doing to change. Sure, a lot of it is presentation, but a lot of it isn't. Also, at least Albert cares enough to make an effort at it.

Do you also not see the difference in their "incidents?"

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Ah, that's what I missed before I joined. Gloat's one reasonable post. :lol: Nah, just kidding. Can't believe I didn't find this place earkier. But I digress....

Haynesworth has had a few othe problems. Kicking Hartwig when he was on the ground, trying to go Bryant McKinnie on a college teamate, and the road rage incident. However, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt since he has not had any incidents since the Gurode incident. People can change, but message boards never forget. :lol:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Again, apologies are just verbals. Saying 1 guys is more credible than the other is pointless unless you have something to truly back it up with.
    And if the school he went to has nothing to do with it, what does? I'm trying to figure out why everyone loves the fat trouble maker, but hates the other. Is it the teddy bear image? Because he speaks softly? I can't figure it out.

and yes Hoffa, he allegedly ran a fam off the road. I guess you have the evidence that proves he didn't. In that case, Pacman never spitted on or hit a woman in a club.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well, in AH's case it was verbal, but in Pacman's case it was a lawyer-crafted typed letter printed in a newspaper.

Now you say "allegedly", OK, we agree now. In your previous post you said he did it. Big difference.

But I don't care to re-run this discussion all over again. Our stances are the same as they were last year, so what would be the point?

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That makes a lot of sense if you didn't hear either one, and are just hearing second hand reports. If you really saw/read both of their apologies when they happened, and don't see a difference, then you're crazier than I've even though. Crazy may not be accurate, just not rational.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar