Sadia Morrison Found Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I do remember on draft day, a lot of fans thought he was a low-life thug by the way he looked and talked...
    ...and I'll be damned if those folks didn't turn out to be 100% correct.
    Tennesseans seem to be pretty good judges of character after all...

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Let's put it this way. If you were going to find out if you got a job, would you wear a tee shirt or a suit or something dressy? I've never seen anyone that went high up wearing anything non dressy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hoffa

Dead ho's tell no tales...

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Sadia was NOT a hoe, far from it.:irked: She was educated and well respected among celebrities, especially athlete's, and sought after as a stylist and PR person.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he did wear a suit an hour or so later when he was interviewed by suzy kolber.

and philip rivers was wearing a t-shirt when he was on the draft cam when the trade went down.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

All I know is Pacman is gonna be a superstar, and hes not wearing two tone blue

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Ok. I forgot about that.

And Rivers is a knucklehead as well. Just not a law breaking one.
    :wall: As long as he stays out of trouble, he will be.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Stupid pee-pee mayan. He warnt ner gawn beez like us. Git boy- I SAID GIT....

All the sheet aside- I'm going to say it again. The Cowboys got the steal of the decade with the trade. The Titans FO got used like a bunch of hillbilly rubes by the league and Jerry Jones.

Congrats Cowboys- you deserve the rewards for the EFFORT your organization put in to re-habbing Pac's image.

9. Hoffa

Yeah, the Titans didn't give Pacman enough chances...:rolleyes:

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Apparently, they gave him one too few.

It's not about "chances", it is about taking care of your tools. Pac was a tremendous tool :)) no pun intended) for the defense. Our FO should have dealt with the situation the way the Cowboys did. Invest something in "re-habbing" him and the image.

Instead they issue a statement that "We believe he is 'unrehabilitatable' " and trade him away for a 4TH ROUND pick with strings attached. This is a prime example of why this franchise has never won a Super Bowl and Cowboys have five.

There WERE other options available to the FO. Either they didn't see them or didn't feel the market would support their efforts. That is why I'm pissed with the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar