Sadia Morrison Found Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Leaving was the best decision for pac. I am certain if he stayed with the titans, he would not be reinstated for otas and im sure the soonest it would come about is around august or september time frame. He is just an unreplaceable impact player and i would gladly hand dallas their draft pick back if we had him at seasons start. I will admit I am bitter everyone should be.

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Pac never turned his back. You mean when he publicly announced he would like to play for the cowsh#%s while he was still with this organization he slit his own throat.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Typical Tennesseans?

Are you some kind of region bigot?

All he had to do was leave the street behind, and he could not do that to play for us.

If he manages to do that for Dallas, then good for him, but he is a jerk for not giving us that consideration.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Pacman got arrested like 10 times while he was here....people would have gotten fed up with him anywhere..not just in the "South" :rolleyes:

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Gloat and I are talking about how he was judged before even stepped foot in Tennessee on draft day he was already judged.:suspect:

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

On draft day, I "judged" that he would boost the return game.

Trying to suggest that certain people" have a tendency to think in a "certain way" puts us on an offensive trend in the discussion.

Did those who disliked Lamont Thompson do so because of his dreads?

If someone moans about "Third and Reynaldo" is it because of his dreads?

As I see it, certain posters are taking a wipe against a region of people they don't even know.
    It is every bit as offensive as racism or some other kind of bigotry.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Every draft pick is judged before getting here.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I'm from Tennessee, he was judged by the way he carried himself. Lamont wasn't judged b/c he carried himself like a respectable human being sure. But what your saying is that someone can just be judged by the way they dress, walk, and talk. No one should be judged until you know them and don't say I don't know southern people because this is where I am from and I see it everyday.:ha:

9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

So then, what is the problem with Adam Jones being pegged by the discerning public as a thug?

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's because he started the fire so he could save the kids
    a publicity stunt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar