Sad news to report

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

BA was a very big presence over at TexansTalk and a guy I really enjoyed talking football with amongst you guys. I couldn't figure out where he had been, just assumed he was busy.

He will definitely be missed wherever he's made an impact. RIP Blazing Arrow

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

A true Titan, R.I.P.

4. no1jag

no1jag Camp Fodder

I also knew BA from the Jaguars board. I enjoyed his post as other Jag fans have already stated in this thread as well. It sucks to see a person go so young. We may not have agreed on our choice of teams but life supercedes all when in a case such as this. RIP Blazing Arrow you will be missed. Condolences to his family during this sad time. Thoughts and prayers be with you.

5. drs23

drs23 Camp Fodder

From a Texans fan

Hello Titan Nation,

Texan fan here to offer my condolences to Flaming Arrow's fellow board members and family as well. He was a well respected member on TexansTalk.com.

He will be missed.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Just saw this... I'm just, I can't put it into words. We used to have a lot fun sparring on other boards. BA introduced me to this board. Too young.

RIP BA

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sad news indeed :( Rest in peace, BA!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I am sick right now.

I am a newb, but I have enjoyed reading Blazing Arrow's posts at Texanstalk for a very long time and cheered him often as a lurker. He and Bulluck have represented well over there and I wish now I had created a log-in to tell him how much I enjoyed his witty posts.

He is actually the reason I heard of gotitans.com.

You never know who is reading your words and rooting for you on this big old internet.

Kudos to TexansTalk fans who have a very classy and compassionate thread dedicated to Blazing Arrow. I wondered why TexansBill had RIP Blazing Arrow as his sig. I thought that maybe BA had lost some bet and had left that board.

So tragic. The Titans have lost a true defender and fan. His family has lost more. Truly, I have tears in my eyes for a man I never knew.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

Just wanted to let y'all know that Hookem (Kevin) renamed our rivalry forum to Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" in honor of him, his fandom, light heartedness smack and passion for a game that we all love.

Link: Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"

RIP Arrow!

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar