Sack on Mariota...did DT commit a penalty?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is this what we've resorted too

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'm starting to think GoT's too, two, to issues are e-contagious. lol To answer your question, yes, this thread has failed.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

You just cannot have a civil discussion without some sharp-tongued dingleberry coming out of nowhere, to throw their pile of poo. I just asked a relevant and benign question.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I can't believe I just saw a post in foghorn leghorn fashion.

What the ****, man?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

In Rookie's defense, the D did grab and pull down an offensive lineman, so yes that IS a penalty. It's called HOLDING.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Take it easy, I saw the hold too. And 520 is really a...nice...guy...

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No it isn't. It's legal for a defender to pull a blocker to the ground in the attempt to get by him. Defensive holding is when a defender is preventing an offensive player from blocking somebody else (or running a route). When an offensive player is engaged in a block, there is no such thing as defensive holding.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Bri

Bri Camp Fodder

Levitre should have knocked him down next play. He doesn't have this "be a man" mentality that most OL do. He's just not tough. All the punching and kicking and toe stepping and garbage that goes on that isn't called, he is just not made for it anymore.
    Put Matias in!
    He always looks good. I guarantee you that guy will battle. He might not be good(althoughI think he will be) but geesh, he's got a tough streak in him and they totally need that.

9. NashVillian

NashVillian Practice Squad

Ya if you allow some guy to grab your ass and throw you down...You dont get a flag.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'm for Levitre getting a shot. But honestl, if Andy doesn't show something by week 3 preseason I want him replaced. He's just awful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar