S.O.S!! Somebody help..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

OK.. so i'm transferred to Kuwait and I'm thinking cool, why not, nice place to live for a a year or two. Once i get here i'm told i'm here to stay for 3 years. OK... no prob as long as i get to watch my TITANZzZzZz on TV.. right?? WRONG!!! Turns out orbit ESPN which we get here in Kuwait only broadcasts MNF and 1 or 2 games a week if lucky. So basically the chance of me watching the Titans play is slim to none... SOMEBODY HELP!!!! I can't live without watching the Titans play... I have been to every game since they've moved to Nashville!!
    Does anyone have any ideas how i can watch the Titans play while I'm here?? Live feeds? Websites?? etc??? :irked:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

transferred doing what?

Kuwait is an interesting place to goto.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thx Mdfan for the link.. but what channel will the games be on? I'm guessing CBS. But is that CBS (WTVF) or it National CBS?

Gunny I work for an advertising firm here in Nashville and we are expanding into Kuwait and other Middle East countries. Actually its not so bad here in Kuwait with the beach, malls, restaurants and all.. I am looking into buying a used jet ski if i can get my hands on one for less than $2000 since its so hot here in the summer.. :)

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

They both stream over the computer

TVU software - Streams over a channel for the Titans broadcasts, it didn't work for me

streamtvnow - their schedule has this weeks game on channel 9

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Mdfan.. thx alot for your help.. greatly appreciated...
    Are you a streamtvnow member and would you reccomend it, or it is a scam?
    Do they regulary broadcast TN games?

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

btw.. couldn't find titans network on TVU

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

All Titans regular season games will be on CBS, except for the Cowboys and Giants games (FOX). It's determined by whether the visiting team is AFC (CBS) or NFC (FOX).

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

it was down at the bottom of the list last week, I don't see it there either -maybe it will show up at game time.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

we were able to borrow ESPN's feed during World Cup, so I could watch some of the games at my office (no cable at work)

When I get to the office on Monday, I'll post or PM you a couple of sites that have the expertise to do it during football season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar