S Bernard Pollard Re-signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Well I hope that Pollard never gets old and his play declines, otherwise he will not still be the best SS since Blaine Bishop. That's your reasoning. It's bad.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pollards 1st year in TN was better than Hope's

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

....How? Hope had more picks, more tackles, scored a touchdown and the team's record was better.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hes not the best, but hes far from the worst. Im happy he will be back here next season, he did bring attitude, along with stupid plays.

Im glad hes back, interested in the numbers now.

5. JCBRAVE

cause I say so, thats how

6. Fry

I'm not even disappointed that he's coming back. I'm disappointed we didn't try to upgrade over a one-dimensional journeyman when a guy like TJ Ward could be there.

I mean, really, how much was this guy going to demand on the open market if we wanted to flirt with someone else?

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol braves arguing skills have plateaued.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think it was fit and figure over one of the soon to be highest paid safeties... Wards numbers are gonna be monstrous. We probably figured we had to allocate the money to one of the other positions instead of breaking it on a safety when we felt we could get by with pollard. Safety is great to spend money on... But considering how our defense played last season I'm not sure spending 2or 3X the money on another guy would make that much of a difference.

9. JCBRAVE

We run fire zone, 1-man over the top, little cover-2 defenses, Fry is just trying to stir up some conversation saying Pollard isn't good

10. Fry

He isn't good. He's average. If he was good he wouldn't be looking for a new team every two years, despite his monstrous leadership abilities(lol).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar