Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ryan Tannehill Doesn't Know The Divisions In Pro Football;

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $291
    How sad is that...!!! Just watching "Hard Knocks Miami Dolphins" from last year, and he is sitting at a meeting with backup quarterback Matt Moore, and has "no idea" what the teams and divisions in Pro Football are...

C'mon MAAANNNN!!! Are you serious?!!! You are the starting quarterback for the Miami Dolphins dude, paid millions and millions of dollars, and was a stud in college, and you don't know what the divisions and teams are in the NFL after all these years???!!!

Hell, I knew probably as much as the average position coach regarding football when I was 12!!!
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,930
    I guarantee the majority of players in the league are the same way.

It's not that big of a deal IMO. I'm sure he knows the teams in his division and that's all that matters.

I'm sure he'd also know AFC from NFC.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    you would be wrong. I remember seeing this last year and kind of been blown away by the fact that he didn't know anything about the divisions. Matt Moore was laughing at him
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,356
    This is their job.

Kenny Britt said he didn't even like football when he was drafted. It was just something he was good at so he kept doing it.

I was shocked how nonchalant he was about it. Then he was talking about breaking records like it was nothing too. "Meh... I'll just get ____ yards a game, and that's that." haha

Thing is- without injuries, I believe he could.
  5. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,374
    Hes a player not a fan.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,615
    we will see what kind of a player he is come december