Rumor Ryan Mallet To Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jimmy was solid, looked like he belonged in the NFL, but its vs backups so hard to get a real gauge. Also, Skins RB Silas Redd might be a sleeper to consider in FF.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I hate the Pats and their f*ckn geese honkin' fans worse than any others. I sat in Gillette during that blizzard nor'easter dropping ping pong ball size snowflakes down the back of my neck while Vince and the rest of our suckazz team took a 59-0 pounding up the azz.

I hope Brady, Belicheck and all their fans rot in hell.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Vy played like a drive...then ripped off 6 straight wins.

Blame it on kfc

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That was a full team effort of suck if I've ever seen one.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Riverman

He was Belichek's B1tch. I'm over it.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

My best friend is a pats fan. They're going to suck once Brady retires and I'm excited for him to have a decade of mediocre football while struggling to another franchise qb.

7. 520

O for sure. But to specifically name vy when he played less than anyone is straight hateriffic.

NOT DEFENDIN VY OBVIOUSLY HE DIDN'T HAVE WHAT IT TOOK TO HE A NFL QB

jus sayin name kfc before vy. Shoot blame mcourty before vy

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

KFC was amazingly bad in that game. Blizzard or not, that's the worst QB performance I've ever seen.... at any level. Dude played 3 quarters and somehow managed to go 2/12 for -7 yards.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Riverman

I'll tell why I blame VY. He was already in the chit-house. He was supposed to be our McNair 2.0. Epic Fail. And I saw his lame azz laughing it up on the sidelines pre-game, during game and post game. He didn't give a f*ck. It was as if he WANTED us to lose.

EVERYBODY sucked that game no doubt. We brought the wrong cleats or some bullchit like that. Hell- even the Pats fans quit razzing me. All they could say was "Ohh man.....sucks to be you....." And they were right.

10. 520

Ok...I'm not here to argue vy ****. But it wasn't his fault fisher had a boner for kfc.
    The end of my vy defendin lol
    That game sucked horribly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar