Ryan Fitzpatrick has been as good as Locker this season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Stats don't lie..And if it weren't for the 2 games Fitz struggled with little time to prepare against the 2 best defenses in the league, he'd be blowing Locker out of the water. He's been nothing short of stellar the past 2 weeks. Yet everyone rode the glass statue's jock like it was a twix bar. Meanwhile Fitz is going out there every week not knowing when his numbers going to be called and sacrificing his body for this team. What's the deal? You don't get any fan support around here unless you have the pain tolerance of a PMSing woman or your bones break from walking around?

Fitz is one of the few people left on this team that doesn't make me sick. He's the ultimate pro, works harder than anyone, always ready to go, never makes excuses, humble, and so soft spoken.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well if you like him so much why don't you marry him? You guys can have a My Little Pony wedding.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't even lie, right now Ryan Fitzpatrick is the last guy I want to strangle.

But he's not better than Locker, at best he's right behind him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Oh shoot, I didnt even see this the first time over.

He's "soft spoken" huh? o_O

Like jplusip said, you guys should get married. Im sure Ryan would leave his female wife for your charming self.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

It's the sweet nothings and the beard that tickle his ear.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

boooooooo this man

7. JCBRAVE

We have, he still comes back from time to time.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's not too far from the truth. I never understood why everyone was ready to crown Locker over one hail mary bomb against the Chargers and one great half against the Jets. Outside of that he had been average to slightly above-average at best.

Then the Locker hype was compounded even more when Fitz (and the WHOLE team FYI) played poorly against 2 of the top 5 defenses in the NFL. As I said at the time, there's no way of knowing that Locker would've done much better under the circumstances. And based on the way he played against the Rams and Jagrags, I feel pretty comfortable about that statement.

I like Locker and was pulling for him. I'm sick of the QB carousel. But we gotta know when to cut our losses. The guy is as streaky as they come and spends more time on the sidelines than on the field. I'm ready to move on. Draft a guy early. Throw him right in the fire. If it's a wasted season then oh well it's a wasted season.

We gotta stop with these half-@$$ "rebuilds" and "tweaks". Let's just blow it all up and do it the right way for once.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And... dat beard.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I agree. Fitzy is what he is. A solid backup when he plays within himself. Nothing more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar