Rusty Smith!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

A guy broke his leg and thats how he got the TD.

What about that KR the ball was going out of bounds.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Hell, I already covered this in my first post on this thread.. anyone here can go in and hand a ball off and throw a deep pick. And this was against a weak and injury plagued secondary, get real.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He made one good pass all game, and it was probably not even intended to the same receiver it ended up going to.

His accuracy blows, he looked like he was pissing his pants out there, the dude is a FAU scrub as expected. /thread

4. costarica2

one pick and 2 drop picks and all you can say is he try cmon dude.

5. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Rusty look terrible we should loose all our games and hopefully get lucky to get Stanford Qb and there Coach. Rusty showed all of us KC is very important to this team any quality Qb and we win today he look like a Junior college Qb playing on the pro level.

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

WHAT ELSE do you expect me to say! I am a die hard freaking fan and HATE TO BASH my team. I look at it as half full, not half omg it's broken and empty.

7. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Rusty Smith looked more like a "Rusty Trombone"!

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He played like a rookie, and he looked like a future third stringer at best. Probably won't see the field for a while.

9. costarica2

One word .....Cut.........

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

he sucked, which was expect. Im fine with keeping him around but he wont be a start for yeeeeeeears to come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar