Rusty Smith sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I told YOU ALL SO!!

In your Face!!!This guy is straight Garbage he was playing one of the worst passing Ds in NFL History.

Now do us all a fav a take off those crappy rusty smith Sigs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Rusty just isnt ready, he needs to sit for a few years and learn the offense, and get comfortable before we could really know if he is any good.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Moore has played through injury this season, and is still better than Smith because he knows how to read a defense. He threw 8 TD's to 2 INT's just last season, which I can guarantee Smith will never do in his career.

You might have a case with St. Pierre, but I'd take Clausen over Smith any day off pure potential alone.

4. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

..that would actually be kinda cool to literally all over the field like rusty did today

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I have to admit it, you were right.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

gotta give Rusty 5 years, not 1 Sunday.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Do you really think we are gonna have CJ and Britt in 5 years???

NO
    We need somebody in 1 or 2 years or the window is gonna close.

8. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I would like to hear some of people's grand opinions on what to do. No one here is saying Rusty > Vince that isnt retarded. We are just saying weneed to give him a chance. Its the best thing we can do right now outside of getting in a time machine to prevent Vince's injury.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you dont build your team around a rb and wr. you build it around a QB.

Why you think the Colts,Pats,Steelers etc.. are in the playoff picture years on end? Starts with a QB. If the Titans dont plan to stick it with Rusty then they need to draft a top 3 QB at all cost and stick with him.

We havent had a solid QB answer in 7 years. every damn year we have QB problems. i want this behind us.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It's silly to be dumping on this guy under these conditions. The nice thing is that threads like this make it easy to weed out the reasonable fans from the adolescent n00bs.

I know that there's a huge difference between pro football and novice show biz, but this reminds me of my first gig: the scenario was horrible beyond anything I could have dreamed up and my performance was absolutely disgustingly atrocious.... to make things worse, I had to return to the venue the next day to retrieve forgotten gear wrapped in a cloud of shame. In spite of all that, the club owner told me not to ever quit. Realizing that I could never do any worse, I never had stage fright again, and a few short years later was playing at the James Brown Arena/Bell Auditorium. Hallowed Ground. You never know when that could happen for someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar