Rusty Smith sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The correct word is "then"
    Rusty had a bad game as most qbs in his position would have.
    Put Rusty back in his developmental backup role and he may just do fine one day as a starter. To go around saying he sucks is pointless and misdirected.
    Who would you have preferred to start today? Simms?

2. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

The Rusty led offense got shut out by the texans. The worst defense in the league and maybe the worst in history.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Honeslty, Yeah. But hindsight is 20/20.

Rusty sucks and should not be considered as the starter next season, Period. Rookie or not, he blew the game last week and stunk up houston enough for Dallas to smell. It might be unfair to judge him because its his first start, but its the truth.

4. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

Doesnt help when your wideouts dont catch balls that hit them in the hands..but oh well

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think if I was the owner and paying out many millions of dollars to these guys I would have walked into the locker room after the game and asked them what the heck was I paying for? There are a lot of scrubs out there who can play like that for a heck of a lot less money.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL @ "he blew the game last week"..
    Sad to crusade against a project QB with all the other crap going down on this team. When a team loses its starter and backup to injury to throw a rookie project guy under the bus is just bad taste. Congratulations on your brilliant threads. Keep up the great work.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Older than you might think....

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

High Five anytime someone posts Fred...

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't care if Rusty hot wife comes and gives me excuses the guy is trash whoever scout him is an idiot.
    Also everytime creeping cruds is not right about something he pulls the HOW OLD ARE YOU line.That means his getting own.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How old are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar