Rusty Smith sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Can we all agree on that now??

Boy all you VY "haters" are going to really wish you appreciated the time we had with Vince more after 5 more weeks of this garbage..

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

True, he's certainly not ready. Although the entire team sucks right now and the coaches aren't doing any favors.

It's not like we can do anything about VY getting hurt again now can we. No matter what Vince says, he can't magically regrow the tendon instantly and be ready to play.

3. razordaman

razordaman Starter

He did hit some passes

CJ doesn't want to play so he is not running the ball. Rusty hits two passes on the money and they are dropped..Seriously what would you do...I'd quit too if noone wants to run or catch whats the point. Goodbye Fisher the players have spoken now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Yeah, there's still one more quarter, but our team looks like hot garbage today.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

hard to tell rusty sucks when the rest of the teams has given up.

I think the team is sending a message to Fisher over the VY ordeal.

VY said we was walking out on Fisher and i think the team is following him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Just so you know, I would "high-five" this post, but I don't have 50 posts yet :ha:

Rusty didn't look that great, but TBH, not even Peyton Manning could win with the team we have on the field right now.

7. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

That was a timing route, what was gage doing? I didnt see it/ Otherwise, its his poorest throw today.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

People say VY wasn't good, I don't see it, the only time this offense hasn't looked horrible is with VY playing...where it looks good.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

nah he sucks

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

Agreed. Our offense looked FREAKIN GREAT against Oakland, New York, and Dallas. I was a very happy man after those three games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar