Rusty Smith anyone???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

WHAT is it that makes people believe that Rusty will ever be good? I witnessed someone on facebook say that "we already have a good QB on our roster, on the bench, Rusty Smith"

What?

People must have no GD memory, to look back and see how pathetically horrible Smith was.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No QB has thrown for 300 yards against us this season. My bet is Peyton doesnt break that either. They will dominate us with the run all game.

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

That's when people have no idea what they're talking about. It's scary, but I'd take fitz over smith, But still, they need to try Skelton under center.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Rusty is bad. I know it, you know it, even Rusty knows it. Titans have a lot of drunk fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

lol... Case Keenum... wow. Cause he's won plenty of games for the Texans huh?

Wow... Look guys, I'm not saying Rusty's the answer... But for goodness sakes..... We have to try something. Who knows what Rusty can do... We certainly can't judge him off of his performance his first year. We need to know if this guy has what it takes. It's fair to say what we have now is not working... at all.

If Locker could just stop miraculously getting hurt maybe this wouldn't be a priority.... but it most definitely is now. But we won't start him and come this offseason we'll be back to square one.

I'm just tired of losing... Time for any kind of change that can spark a turn around.

6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

When we get a new coach, Rusty will be the first one out the door. There is no place for him. Honestly, why not take a shot at a qb either late draft or a FA rookie, to see if you win the lottery. We know Rusty sucks, but yet he continues to be on the roster and everyone is fine with it. I look at Tyler Bray. He signs as a FA after the draft and now is a back up at KC. My gosh, he may be starting here by now. Its dumb, there is no future with Rusty Smith.

7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Rusty! Rusty?! Rusty!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If Mo Lewis hadn't knocked Drew Bledsoe out of the game in 2001, Tom Brady maybe never gets a shot.

:brow:

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Well considering I think I'm going with the Broncos D this weekend in fantasy I think I'll be in good shape with Fitz or Rusty so yes let's go rusty! Chuck 4 ints!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar