Rusty seems to have his head on right.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandman62

Sandman62 Camp Fodder

He appears to have the talent, tools, and desire. Hope for everyone's sake he puts it all together. I think I am more concerned with the OL holding up their end of the bargain than this kid - that and Mike's battle with illness.

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

He appears to have a cannon for a arm, and I don't expect him to do great, but there has to be a reason he is still around. I hope he does well in his first game hopefully by the end of the year he will be alot better.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He can have all the desire in the world, but unless he's able to deal with the speed of the game, he'll die out there. I'm wishing him the best. Good luck buddy!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What a great story it would make for our season if Rusty showed himself to be a complete beast and somehow guided the Titans to a division title. What a crazy season it's been. First the Titans start fast, then VY/Britt are injured. Enter Randy Moss. VY has juvenile meltdown again. Dinger gets cancer? really? This is like a night time soap.. Now VY is attempting to make amends with a text message? Rusty is just what this franchise needs. I hope he's the next Tom Brady.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Even if he did turn out to be the next great NFL QB, realize both Brady and Manning had awful first starts, and lost. I'm pulling for the guy as much as anyone, but realize what we're working with.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

7. JCBRAVE

Actually now looking at it twice, it seems as if Tom Brady's first career start went like this..... It's week-3 of the 2001 season, New England is hosting the Colts. He had been thrown in the week before to finish for Bledsoe vs the Jets. So similar to Rusty this week, Brady had a full week to prepare for a AFC team. Belichick limited Brady's attempts at 23. He completed 13 passes for 168-yards. Seems pretty Titan-like to me. The other thing I remember from then and now is, both guys were unexpectedly thrown into the game late in the game the week before making their first career starts. So if the writings on the wall, we're due a win:).

8. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Also, as Rusty's father said, New England was showing plenty of interest on him prior to the draft this year.
    Karma baby, he's going to be the next Tom Brady!! :D

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I like VY but I want anybody on this team to excel. I wish Rusty the best. If he's good enough to get us a QB controversy at the end of the season that all of us Titans fans benefit.

Happy Thanksgiving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar