Rusty is Terrible!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I would rather just have gone straight to the wildcat then watched rusty lose that game for us!!!!

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Yes it was ugly and he sucks so much it may me wish for Chris Sims to come back.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We had an easy chance to kick a field goal in OT midfield with a first down and we run some retarded plays & execute horribly. I really think VY could have gotten us at least 1 first down there to get into field goal range since he was doing that the ENTIRE time he was in the game, but we will never know..

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He looked like a Rookie. Likely a third stringer his whole career.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He made a great pass- and two or three bad ones.

Really, not bad for a rookie coming off the bench. What the hell did you expect him to do?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. amy

amy Starter

I think it has more to do with the play calling that with his ability. He is a rookie, this is his first game; He tried to do what the coaches told him to do. Maybe they should have told him to hand off, throw short yardage passes.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

hahahaha he had three passes that could have been easily picked off! Missed a wide open washington in overtime! I mean every pass he made except to washington was terrible!!! He has a cannon but terrible decision maker and accuracy!!!

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Seriously he lost us the game!!!And you defend him because his a rookie??

Do you really want that QB to be playing??

A punt INT I could do that if I was rookie.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's a good point.

Why on earth did they want him to start bombing passes down field without being warmed up, knowing he was probably nervous anyway?

This staff never ceases to amaze me.

10. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Give the kid a break, he's a rookie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar